Work Day at Wells
Join us for outdoor and indoor projects at our Wells Street facility.
Meet in the Chapel (Door 3
Masks are optional unless working indoors in close proximity with others.
Here’s a quick list of the types of things we’re hoping to tackle this Saturday:
- Mulch around buildings – (30 yds of mulch)
- Bring scoop shovels or pitch forks, wheel barrows, gloves, hat/sun protection
- Remove chapel wood floor; heavy lifting
- Bring gloves (no sandals; closed shoes only)
- Clean out air intake pits around buildings
- Bring gloves, wheel barrows, hat/sun protection
- Trim low limbs from trees along Wells St.
- Bring small chain saw, pruning saw, loppers; could also use pickup and/or flat bed trailer to haul limbs
- Clear brush from tree clusters on east end property
- Bring long pants, closed shoes, loppers, string trimmer; could also use pickup and/or flat bed trailer to haul brush
Contact Tim Williams at the Church Office with any questions. 260.489.4942