Welcome to Children's Ministry
Kids in the H.O.U.S.E.
SUNDAY MORNINGA NURSURIES
0-6 months - C-1
7-12 months - C-2
1 year - C-3
Young 2's - C-4
Olders 2's - C-5
WEDNESDAY EVENING NURSURIES & LOCATIONS:
0-12 months - C-1
1-2 years - C-3
(children that are 3 years
prior to Kindergarten may
participate in our L'il Light
class as part of the Awana
Noah's B & B Nursery
The goal of our nursery is to provide a safe, loving, fun, and comfortable environment for your child while you are away. Five nurseries are offered on Sunday mornings. How these nurseries are broken down is evaluated on a regular basis to insure proper supervision and manageability. Each of the nursery environments is age appropriate and welcoming. We also provide a security tag and pager system to insure your child is safe and we can get a hold of you if needed. We know how hard it is to leave your little one with others and it is our desire to make your child's experience in the nursery
How to check your child into the nursery.
1. The Nursery Check-in is located at the entrance to the Children's wing. If you need assistance finding this, please stop by the Welcome Center and someone would be glad to assist you!
2. Stop by the Nursery Check-in table to let us know about your little one: allergies, medical alert, comforts, special needs or directions. This information will go on a tag that your child will wear. The stub of the tag will remain with you. You will need to present this tag when you go to pick up your child.
3. You will be given a pager very similar to one that you would find at local restaurants. Please keep this with you so we can get a hold of you quickly should your child need your assistance. (Please note: the nursery ministry is for those benefiting from our services or ministries. Little ones need their parents close by. If you would inadvertently leave the building with your pager, it will begin playing music until it is returned within range of our paging system.)
4. Your next step is to take your child to the appropriate nursery, label any personal belongings, and assist the volunteers with getting your child into the nursery environment. (It is always good to verbally let the workers know of any special needs and allergies.)
5. Enjoy service or any of our other ministries knowing your little one will be shown the love of Christ and cared for while you are away.
6. When you are ready to pick up your child, go to the location where you dropped them off. Wait until a nursery worker is ready to assist you with matching security tags, retrieve your childs items, and don't forget to leave the pager.
7. Remember to come back next week! We love the opportunity of ministering to families and we hope we have an ongoing opportunity to minister to yours! Thank you for entrusting your little ones to our care!