· What Can I Expect?
Sunday 9:00 a.m.
Worship Service, Nursery, Children's and Adult ABFs
Sunday 10:45 a.m.
Worship Service, Nursery,
Children, Youth and Adult ABFs
Our 2-service format allows education to coincide with the services. There is a 1/2 hour between services. Feel free to grab a
cup of coffee in the foyer and meet some
Wednesday 6:30 p.m.
Nursery, Children, Youth and Adult STEPS
What Can I Expect?
We're Happy to Have You!
Whether you are seriously seeking a "church home" or just stopping by, we look forward to welcoming you as our guest! The four steps below will help you know what to expect as you visit Wallen on a Sunday.
Steps to Visiting Wallen
Arrive and Get Parked
Please use our special close-to-the-door, visitor parking places.
Find a Place For You and Your Kids
Greeters will meet you at the door and welcome you to Wallen (Please consider yourself among friends who care).
Just inside the foyer, Welcome Center volunteers will be ready to answer your questions before, between, and after each service. Just look for them behind the Welcome Center desk. They will be able to assist you in a variety of ways:
· First, they will give you a Welcome Packet that will help you get to know us, and a Gift Bag to thank you for being our guests
· If you have children under 6th grade, they will help you locate the Children's Ministry area, and assist you in getting your children checked into this safe and fun learning environment.
· If you have teenagers, they will help you locate the Youth Ministry area (A youth service is offered second hour @ 10:45 a.m.)
· Finally, they will be able to help you find the Adult Bible Fellowship that is right for you.
Further information about the various ministries at Wallen can be found at the Adult Ministry kiosk, the Music & Fine Arts Ministry kiosk, and the Youth Ministry kiosk—all of which are located in the foyer, just outside the sanctuary doors.
Come and Worship
As you enter the sanctuary, ushers will greet you, hand you a bulletin, and direct you to a seat. As you look around the sanctuary, you will see a mix of people of every age—from children to senior adults. You will see people from every background. Some people will be dressed casually, others will be dressed formally. You will know that you are among friends.
Our services typically begin with a time of praise and singing—led by Joel Peterson, our music leader, the worship team, choir, praise band, and orchestra. Our services feature a blend of contemporary and historical songs (traditional hymns). The singing is followed by prayer, the sermon, and an offering.
We invite you to participate in Christ-centered worship and a verse-by-verse study of God's Word.
· Remember that at no time will you as a guest be singled out (you will be able to remain as anonymous as you want to be).
· We will, however, invite you to introduce yourself by filling out a “communication card” that you will find inside your bulletin. Simply place the communication card in the offering plate at the end of the service. Please know that we look forward to getting to know you.
Take a Few Minutes For Fellowship
After the service, we invite you to take a few minutes to fellowship with folks around you and to greet our pastor.We also invite you to drop by our coffee shop (located in the foyer) before or after service, to enjoy a cup of coffee and to have the opportunity to meet the Wallen church family.
Still not sure about visiting Wallen?
We would be glad to answer any questions that you still have regarding your visit. Please feel free to call the church office at 260-489-4942.